Friday, June 26, 2009

The Adventures of Microwave Mitt Monsters: A Creatures of Etsy Feature

Mike, Roy, and Wayve are three Microwave Mitt Monsters who live in the shop of MoreThanItSeams. Mike and Wayve are waiting for forever homes, but Roy has already found his!


Without Roy around, Mike and Wayve have been very lonely. So they convo each other back and forth. Let's read over their shoulders for the next few days...


Dear Roy,


It's quite boring without you here. Hope your human likes you; we sure miss you here. :)


Mike and I are going to do some exploring on Etsy tonight after MTIS goes to bed. Her friend RoadToGrinnell has the loveliest cards – I peeked when MTIS was looking at them – and I want to take a closer look.


Your sister,


Wayve



Dear Roy,


Wayve is going to make me look at cards tonight. Girly stuff. Even more boring than sitting in the shop all day without you! Please convince her to find something better to look at.


Your brother,


Mike



Dear Mike and Wayve,


Yes, my human likes me a lot. Don't worry, your days will come soon!


Hey, sounds like fun! Wayve, have a nice time tonight snooping. Just don't make too big of a mess or RoadToGrinnell might complain. ;) Mike, Wayve will be safe in RTG's shop, you can go look for some good guy stuff. Let me know what you found!


Your brother,


Roy


To be continued...

About This Blog

Hi!


This blog combines two loves of mine: Etsy and story-writing.


Each post is going to be a story which includes a number of different items that I find on Etsy.


I choose the items from a list of applicants, as well as browsing on Etsy! I try to include some "free" items as well as some that pay for the priviledge of advertising on my blog. (I will choose from applicants at my discretion)


The small fee is for my time taken in writing these promotional stories. I do have to pay for things like yarn and a car and other living costs! :) I don't really want to end up as a "starving author". :) See below for rates.


All stories will be clean and positive. No swearing or rough language, no blood, no adult content.


So follow me – tell your friends – convo with your application – this is a great opportunity for your items to be seen and remembered!


Giveaways and contests are welcome: if you would like to sponsor one, let me know!


Rates:

Custom Story: $25 (a full post focusing around your item, with your theme of story. Very hard position to get!!!)

Creatures of Etsy feature: $15 (a full post focusing around your creature)

Regular Story Main Feature: $15 (the story (my themes) is written with your item as a main focus talking about it multiple times)

Regular Story Minor Feature: $8 (the story (my themes) includes your item as a minor piece.)

I take Paypal or trades only. Payment due after the story is written but before it is posted.

Convo me through my Etsy shop (www.morethanitseams.etsy.com) to apply! :)


I reserve the right to reject applicants on any and all grounds. Sorry, I just don't have the time or resources to do everyone's items! I have to draw the line somewhere! :)

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP